- those trays with beads that we all used to get to make friendship bracelets
- assorted paints (watercolor tubes, oil tubes, etc.) some used? and probably not complete sets.
- fabric samples - various sizes and types
- board games, probably from the 90s and well loved. maybe missing a few pieces
- tea tins that are empty but great for storage of small objects
- old wooden frames, no glass or backing of any kind
- magazines, 90s-2000s, teen mags to music stuff. i need to get rid of at least half of them, i do plan on keeping most because i do use them to collage…i’m just running out of space
i’m cleaning out my life. this summer i realized i don’t need much, and i have kept a lot of stuff around based on ‘but what if i…’
bring on sep 11. first game of the regular season. it’s about to go down. go ravens, i believe in you joe - just throw the damn ball!
due to the hurricane expected to hit the SC coast, my mother bought me a plane ticket home for friday. i never thought this would feel so bittersweet. this summer has been awesome. and i’m really unprepared emotionally to be leaving, and leaving earlier than anticipated. as much as i complained - this place has been one of the best times in my life.
see ya friday south carolina. can’t wait to have a mcalisters sweet tea.